It is important that you review all of the information on this page carefully prior to scheduling an appointment.
It is my policy to schedule appointments by phone or by email only and to return calls and emails within 48 hours. Please refrain from scheduling via text.
Please complete all of the forms in the blue box to the right and bring them with you to your first appointment. Some of these forms will take time to complete. Therefore, I encourage you to allow yourself sufficient time.
|Monday||3:00 pm — 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm — 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am — 2:45 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am — 2:45 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am — 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am — 6:00 pm|
PAYMENTS & FEES
New Clients Beginning 6/1/18 55 minute Individual Therapy $160
New Clients Beginning 6/1/18 85 minute Individual Therapy $240
New Clients Beginning 6/1/18 115 minute Individual Therapy $320
Payments: Check, Credit, Debit, or HSA/FSA Cards.
Please note that prioritizing the financial investment in your Therapy is an important part of your process. Therefore, please let me know if you have any questions about this.
INSURANCE COMPANY REIMBURSEMENT
I am an “Out-of-Network Provider” for all Insurance Plans.
- I am happy to provide you a Superbill / Claim / Statement upon request.
- Please email your request to email@example.com.
- Type SUPERBILL REQUEST in the subject heading of your email.
- Within 10 days, I will provide your Superbill via encrypted and HIPAA compliant email.
- Submit your Superbill to your insurer per their instructions.
Before you schedule your first appointment, I recommend you ask your insurer:
- The exact dollar amount you will be reimbursed for a 90837 service (55 Minute Outpatient Therapy).
- Their turnaround time for reimbursement once they have received your Superbill / Claim / Statement.
- Do you have an individual and/or family deductible? How much is it annually? And how much of it have you met for this year? When does the new deductible year begin?
- The first name and last initial of the person you are speaking to.
- The Call Confirmation #. If you are told there is no Call Confirmation #, document the exact date and time of your call, the phone number you dialed, and the first name and last initial of the representative you spoke to.
I have a 2 Business Days Cancellation Policy.
To avoid paying in full for your cancelled appointment, please notify me at least 2 Full Business Days prior. I will always respond and confirm receipt of your cancellation. Therefore, if you do not hear back from me, I did not receive your cancellation notice and you may be charged in full. In addition, Monday appointments should be cancelled by the Friday before. Thank you for your understanding.