New Client Scheduling Information
It is my policy to schedule appointments by phone or by email and to return calls and emails within 48 hours. Please refrain from scheduling via text, as text is not HIPAA compliant.
Please complete all of the forms in the blue box to the right and bring them with you to your first appointment. Some of these forms will take time to complete. Therefore, I encourage you to allow yourself sufficient time.
|Monday||3:00 pm — 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm — 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am — 2:45 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am — 2:45 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am — 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am — 6:00 pm|
PAYMENTS & FEES
55 minute Individual Therapy $160
85 minute Individual Therapy $240
115 minute Individual Therapy $320
EFT Tapping Intensive – 3 hrs $480
EFT Tapping Intensives are ideal for women who want an individualized “workshop” to make significant progress in one sitting. Tapping Intensives must be preceded by an Initial 55 Minute Individual Therapy appointment. Please call me so that we can discuss this option in greater detail.
Please note that prioritizing the financial investment in your Therapy is an important part of your process. Therefore, please let me know if you have any questions about this.
Payments may be made by Check, Credit, Debit, or HSA/FSA Cards.
INSURANCE COMPANY REIMBURSEMENT
Request a Superbill:
- Email your request for a Superbill to email@example.com
- Specify whether you want your Superbill emailed to you or provided in person.
- Type SUPERBILL REQUEST in the subject heading of your email.
- Within 10 days, I will provide your Superbill via encrypted and HIPAA compliant email.
- Submit your Superbill to your insurer per their instructions.
Ask your insurer:
- The exact dollar amount you will be reimbursed for a 90837 service (55 Minute Outpatient Therapy).
- Their turnaround time for reimbursement once they have received your Superbill / Claim / Statement.
- Do you have an individual and/or family deductible? How much is it annually? And how much of it have you met so far this year? When does your new deductible year begin?
- The first name and last initial of the person you are speaking to on every call.
- The Call Confirmation #. If you are told there is no Call Confirmation #, document the date and time of your call, the phone number you dialed, and the first name and last initial of the representative you spoke to.
Please note that I have a 2 Business Day Cancellation Policy.
To avoid paying in full for your cancelled or missed appointment, please notify me at least 2 Full Business Days (Mondays-Saturdays) prior. I will always respond and confirm receipt of your cancellation. Therefore, if you do not hear back from me, I did not receive your cancellation notice and you may be charged in full. In addition, Monday appointments should be cancelled by the Friday before. Thank you for your understanding.